What is the Definition of Renewal Probability?

Renewal Probability

Noun

Definition: The probability that the tenant will renew or extend the lease term for one or more prescribed periods, expressed as a percentage from 0% to 100%. For example, a 65% renewal probability represents that the there is a 65% chance that the tenant will renew the lease; resulting in a 35% rollover probability.

Other Definitions