What is the Definition of Rollover Probability?

Rollover Probability

Noun

Definition: The probability that the tenant will not renew or extend the lease term at the time of lease expiration, expressed as a percentage from 0% to 100%. For example, a 35% rollover probability represents that the there is a 35% chance that the tenant will not renew the lease; resulting in a 65% renewal probability.

Other Definitions