FHA Mortgage Insurance For Mobile Home Parks: HUD Section 207
Section 207 insures mortgages to provide financing for mobile home parks. Section 207 increases the affordability and availability of the finance of mobile home parks. This program provides FHA loan insurance for HUD-approved lenders.
This program insures lenders against losses caused by mortgage defaults. Section 207 mortgage insurance can be used to finance the substantial rehabilitation of mobile home parks with five or more units.
Borrowers include commercial real estate investors, developers, builders, and others who fulfill the HUD requirements for mortgagors.
FHA Apartment Loans - HUD Multifamily Mortgages
- Rental Housing - Section 207
- Manufactured Housing - Section 207
- Existing Multifamily Rental Housing - Sections 207/223(F)
- Cooperative Housing - Section 213
- Rental Housing for Urban Renewal and Concentrated Development Areas - Section 220
- Rental & Cooperative Housing - 221(d)(4)
- Senior Housing - Section 231
- Supplemental Multifamily Loans - Section 241
- Risk-Sharing Program - Qualified Participating Entities (QPE) - Section 542(b)
- Housing Finance Agency Risk-Sharing - Section 542(c)